As of June 23, this is a peek into my daily creative life. This now page was inspired by Derek Siver and many others joining the movement.
What I'm working on:
- Recording and promoting my podcasts, Bantha Fodder and Variable Bitrate.
- Writing more frequently on this blog.
- Freelance writing and editing opportunities.
Books I'm reading:
- Bloodlines by Claudia Gray
In heavy listening rotation:
- Coloring Book by Chance The Rapper (iTunes)
- Cardinal by Pinegrove (iTunes)
- Orange Is The New Black (Season 4)
- Star Wars Rebels (Season 2)
- Sherlock (Season 1)